Drug Street short #4 Drug Street short #4

... hhmmm

Well the graphics are ok.. you could have maybe tried a little harder with those.

One thing though the story line was.... pointless and not funny. sorry but its just not funny... um i odnt know try harder next time.

Drumunit responds:

Mmmmmkay. I guess we'll try. But you half to keep in mind everyone else really enjoys this cartoon. With the conception of 1 or 2 people.

Adventures of Mr. Bunny! Adventures of Mr. Bunny!

lol

lol that was fuckign great lol!!!

(2005)John Pinkerton (2005)John Pinkerton

it was...

him i dont know this one just dosnt seem up to par with your movies... probably cause youve been working so hard on your big movie right.... yeah thats probably it... :)

Megaman X OLB ep.7 Megaman X OLB ep.7

COOL!

IM not really into the hole 8-bit stuff but that was actaully pretty cool!

Lock Gamerz: Halo2 Lock Gamerz: Halo2

LOCKS SUCK THE COCKS!!

AS I SAID YOUR GAY FOR MAKING A LOCK FLASH LOCKS SUCK ASS I HATE IT GET SOME CREATIVE MATERIAL< NOT JUST STUPID SYMBOLS WITH A LOCK HOLE LEARN TO BE CREATIVE!!!!!!

Italian-Lock responds:

ok i just said if you hate locks dont post m'kay

Another SB Review Another SB Review

HAHAHAHHA!

I give this movie a 5 for being so fucking stupid! humor 10 because I laughed my ass off how much this sucks ass! HAHAHA! Clock Crew sucks! haha! And what ever you say agianst me... well atleast im not GAY! haha! Fag Crew!

RastaClock responds:

u dont deserve a reply but im guna giv u 1 glad u like the humor but ther rest NONONONO

Stranded alone Stranded alone

I VOTE YOU A 5 congrats! The only reason I did this is because it seems now a days that knox is taking over all the klaymation buisness and you have to mesure up to him in order to be good. No offense to knox but he has become to big for his own good. Even though I like KNox I still give him the one finger salute for being to good! hahaha! take that! Any ways Viva la Klaymation! hahaha! Good job! :P

MC: Without a Plot MC: Without a Plot

cool!

That was pretty good for your first flash! hell my first flash didnt even make it to ng If you looked at it you would know why. I havnt made a flash sense! :( oh well that was pretty cool for your first try I give it a 5, You mkae me feel like trying over to submit a qulity entry! :P

Masso responds:

Thanks!
I would be looking foward to seeing your flash toon!

Pax Bush Pax Bush

BLAM!

BOOH! why would you praise a monkey?

Just Another War Just Another War

LOL

LOL yeah your right at the rate were "LIBERATING" countrys (LOL) the hole damn worlds gonna be destroyed by 2012 lol!